Saturday, November 12, 2011

Asdfkljfhsf.

Third post in the row? Don't blame me, my blog is hungry.

Sometimes when I'm staring blankly at the Word Doc, I have no idea what to write. I have all these ideas and no way to connect them. So then I just type: "I don't know what to write. Writing this novel was a stupid idea. Why am I here? I want to go to sleep." and sometimes, "Askdlfjh asdfkjh hkjvbjsdf asfjh." And sometimes my whole writing day is filled with those entries. They'll be hell to edit out but at least I'm meeting my word-count goal, right? Right.

In other news, yesterday I tried out for a volleyball team and made it in. And I watched In Time, which was a great movie. I was on the edge of my seat most of the time. (That's a figure of speech. Whenever I watch movies, I tend to slump in my chair. Hahaheheohoho.)

No comments:

Post a Comment